Information regarding the spread of COVID-19
DEAR PATIENTS, PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AT THE NEXT FERTILITY NORDIC CLINIC
BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT
- Only come for your appointment if you are asymptomatic.
- If you experience any symptoms of illness or have come into contact with a person infected with COVID-19, please cancel your booking by calling +372 607 0017 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Our administrators will help you find a new appointment time.
- If necessary, we offer online or telephone consultations with a physician or midwife.
AT THE CLINIC
- We wear masks. Single-use surgical masks are available on site.
- Please fill out your health declaration.
- Please disinfect your hands.
- Maintain a distance of two metres.
BEFORE THE PROCEDURE
- Patients coming for an ovarian puncture procedure must perform a COVID-19 PCR test 48 hours ahead of the planned procedure. If you are a patient of the Next Fertility Nordic clinic and are not displaying any symptoms, you can take a COVID-19 PCR test on site.
- We also accept the results of a test taken in another institution.
- I am aware that in the event of a positive COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) PCR result, the Doctor has the right to cancel and / or postpone my scheduled procedure.
We comply with the current regulations noted on: https://www.kriis.ee
We apologise for any inconvenience and wish everyone good health!