Everyone knows that a lot depends on our nutrition – well-being, general physical and emotional health, quality of life and energy level. Nowadays, you can find quite a lot of information about what and when to eat, how to lose, or, conversely, gain weight. But how can you make sure that one or another “trendy” diet will work for you and, more importantly, will not undermine your health? A competent nutritionist will start with your personal constitution, study your eating habits, help you draw the right conclusions, give the necessary advice, track changes with you and support you in case of difficulties. A conscious relationship with food and stress-free approach will ultimately lead to better health and overall emotional well-being.
How Do We Help?
A nutritionist offers professional assistance to those looking to improve their health and overall quality of life. The consultations will help everyone who wants to:
– improve their eating habits while planning pregnancy or being pregnant;
– cope with hormonal imbalances (adjust hormonal levels);
-get rid of bad eating habits and cleanse the body;
-get rid of excess weight or, on the contrary, gain it.
A conscious relationship with food and stress-free approach will ultimately lead to better health and overall emotional well-being.
Nutritionist Anna Merkulova
Anna Merkulova has PhD in Molecular Biology and Gene Technology and received additional nutritional education both in Estonia and abroad. She keeps abreast of the latest innovations in the field of nutritional science, constantly enriching her knowledge by participating in various seminars. With near a decade of experience in consulting on healthy eating and lifestyle issues, she offers a personalised stress-free approach to each client to address health-related issues through nutrition.
- Tartu University and Tallinn Technical University – Faculty of Gene Technology and Molecular Biology, PhD
- Annely Soots Health School – nutrition consultant diploma
- Holistic nutrition and detox coaching course – international online programme
FOOD INTOLERANCE TEST
Food intolerance is not the same as a food allergy, which can occur immediately after exposure to an allergen in the food and trigger a very strong immune response. Food intolerance is a non-allergic hypersensitivity reaction to certain foods. Its presence is difficult to determine because symptoms can appear later (from two hours up to two days) and are not life-threatening. Diarrhoea, abdominal pain, bloating, skin problems, headache, anxiety and drowsiness are common symptoms of food intolerance that appear after consuming a certain food or drink. These symptoms occur when our immune system reacts to a food as though it is an antigen and starts producing antibodies against it (IgG antibodies). In today’s world, almost every second person has a food intolerance.
Food intolerance can be assessed by keeping a food diary, but it is more reliable to take a food intolerance blood test. Through us, you can check the presence of IgG antibodies in your body against up to 176 foods.
- In order to take a food intolerance test, you must have a referral from our nutritionist.
- It is necessary to book an appointment with a nurse at the Next Fertility Nordic Clinic for the test. firstname.lastname@example.org or +372 607 0017
- The test results are usually ready within 15 days and are sent to nutritionist Anna Merkulova, who will schedule an individual consultation with you.
- A nutritionist can help interpret the results of the food intolerance test and make recommendations for an appropriate diet.
- A food intolerance test together with a nutritionist consultation costs 210 euros.