Embryo genetic testing allows embryos to be tested for the correct number of chromosomes or a specific genetic disease before being transferred to the uterus. The goal of Next Fertility Nordic is to contribute to the birth of a healthy child.
Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) is recommended:
- when there is a risk of transmitting a genetic disease to a child
- after multiple failed IVF cycles
- after repeat miscarriages
We help families choose a suitable method of embryo genetic testing:
- Pre-implantation genetic testing for the number of chromosomes (PGT-A)
- Pre-implantation genetic testing for chromosome structural rearrangements (PGT-SR)
- Pre-implantation embryo testing for monogenic disorders (PGT-M)
For more information, please register for an appointment here.