Instructions for bringing the semen analysis from home
Please follow the instructions listed below:
• First, agree on a time when the semen analysis can be brought from home. Contact email@example.com or phone +372 607 0017
• At least 2–4 days, but not more than 7 days, must have elapsed since the last ejaculation.
• For the analysis it is necessary to buy a special sterile container from the pharmacy, e.g. a urine cup (analysis brought in a wrong container, e.g. a jar, is not accepted!)
• Do not use a condom to collect the analysis sample, as the substances in the condom reduce sperm motility (the sample in a condom will not be accepted)
• Mark the container: name, surname, personal identification code, the time of analysis (if possible)
• Empty the bladder and wash your hands before giving the sample. Pull the foreskin back and wash the penis with cool water (do not use soap), dry the penis.
• The sample must reach the clinic within 30 minutes after it was given. If this is not possible, a time must be agreed when you can come to the clinic for an on-site analysis
• When transporting the analysis, the container must be kept warm, e.g. in the chest pocket or elsewhere near the body.